My study preparation / second blog / My self

 My study preparation 


     Hello friends ...... After 10th class board exam ended. I'm decide to this vacation will be study for IIT-JEE EXAM preparation but vacation days fun days. My friends injoying vacation and I'm decided focus study. 


So first day I buy some books,  pens and pencils. Finally complicated my stationary. Summer vacation in some days are boring . Finally am search best teaching platform in online and am see unacademy jee YouTube channel they was full free course for YouTube. This channel not only good teaching but also helpful for jee exam preparation. After start jee preparation this channel start bridge course for 10th to 11th moving students. 


Telegram account :- chick here

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

homosheepiens

Embryonic development in the egg

Technique of yoga